Compromise in D/s Relationships
We’ve talked about the importance of compromise before but always as part of other discussions — on teamwork, goal-setting, and disagreements. This week, we give it an episode all its own. Yes, compromise can (and should!) exist in D/s relationships, no matter which slide of the slash you’re on.
In this episode:
- Thanks to this week’s sponsor: ElegantlyOwned
- It’s dangerous to think a Dominant should always get their own way, no matter what.
- Compromise means meeting in the middle and is an important part of teamwork.
- Think about the outcome you want — not necessarily the method it takes to get there. If you both want the same outcome, focus on that.
- Submissives have opinions, expertise, and experience. Don’t discount that just because they’re meant to obey or follow a Dominant.
- There are multiple ways to arrive at a solution and multiple ways to accomplish a task.
Thanks to our Patrons: Cdc, Chris A., Janie K., Fairy, B, Devoted Cricket, Jessica G., and Ashley
Links from the episode:
ElegantlyOwned – use code LOVINGBDSM15 to save 15 percent off your order until August 1, 2020
Friday night (June 26) YouTube Live Stream at 9:30PM EST (video may not be available after the stream)
Goal Setting in D/s Relationships (podcast)
Our new mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!