Love and D/s Relationships
Since this episode goes live on Valentine’s Day 2020, we thought it was time to talk about love as it relates to D/s relationships. We’re not offering tips or objective information. These are our personal thoughts (aren’t they always) on the concept of love.
In this episode:
- This episode sponsored by Sex from A to Z, a sex science podcast!
- Four main concepts of love from ancient Greece and later discussed in a book by C.S. Lewis called The Four Loves
- Storge – empathy/family love
- Philios – friend bond/platonic
- Eros – romantic love
- Agape – unconditional love
- Is love required for D/s? That’s up to the individual.
- Is trust required for D/s? Yes. Is trust part of love?
Links from the episode:
This week’s shirt: KinkyCloth.com (affiliate link) — use code KINKYKAYLA to save 25 percent
Our new mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!