Micromanagement vs 24/7 D/s
Let’s be very clear and set expectations up front — we’re not giving a lesson on how to add micromanagement to your power exchange. We’re not qualified to do that, although we know it’s something many people are intrigued by. In this episode we discuss the idea that some kinksters worry about transitioning to a 24/7 D/s relationship because they think micromanagement is required. It’s not.
Also, we begin this episode using the term “Master/slave” until someone on the live stream suggested “Owner/slave” which we like better.
In this episode:
- Patreon membership drive is going on, and we’ve surpassed 100 patrons!
- Micromanagement is not the same thing as 24/7 D/s
- Micromanagement isn’t very common, but when it’s done, it’s most often in M/s dynamics.
- 24/7 D/s can have elements of micromanagement, but it doesn’t have to
- For us, 24/7 is more of a mindset and less about specific tasks or actions.
Shout-outs to our kinky patrons: Cdc, Chris A., Sir&her78, Janie K., B, Devoted Cricket, and Jessica G.
Links from the episode:
Our new mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!