Answering Listener Questions: Vanilla vs D/s, Open Relationships, Trust
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:35:49 — 62.8MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Happy holidays! We recorded the day before Thanksgiving, and the podcast goes live on Black Friday, so neither of us had the mental space to come up with a deep topic. So we answered questions instead! Now we can feel less guilty about leaving people on unread for so long. (Yeah right — we’ll probably always feel guilty about that.) And, as always, the conversation devolved at the end to a chit-chat about everything and nothing all at once.
For those who celebrate, we hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. And we want to thank you all for listening and being a part of our kinky community — from the loud and proud crickets to our quiet lurkers. We appreciate each and every one of you.
In this episode:
- This week’s episode is sponsored by BDSMContracts.org!
- We’ll be at the Woodshed Holiday Event on December 7 in Orlando (3pm to 7pm)
- Kayla can’t count — 200th episode is coming soon
- I’m in an open marriage with my sub. She plays with another D/s couple. She told me she experienced subspace for the first time. She’s also come home with marks from impact play, things she’s never wanted to try with me. I’m having a lot of trouble with all these “firsts” with another top.
- I’m very vanilla and I was approached by this dom on tinder and I was wondering if you have any advice for a vanilla interested in trying the lifestyle and see if it’s a good fit?
- Is there more trust and communication in a D/s relationship than a vanilla and if so why.
Links from the episode:
Shop BDSMContracts.org — use code LovingBDSM and save 20 percent (affiliate link)
Woodshed Holiday Event info (on Fetlife)
Jealousy in D/s Relationships (podcast episode)
Our new mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!