Goal Setting in D/s Relationships
We geek out over setting goals, achieving them, and making progress on the things we want to do in life. And yes, that includes in our D/s relationship and our kinky fuckery. Even if you don’t use the language of “goal setting,” there are all kinds of things you might want to achieve in a D/s relationship or as a kinkster. If that’s you, congrats, you’re setting goals. So let’s talk about it.
In this episode:
- This week’s episode is sponsored by BDSMContracts.org!
- We’ll be at the Woodshed Holiday Event on December 7 in Orlando (3pm to 7pm)
- Goal setting is for everyone.
- Setting goals doesn’t have to be super serious.
- Having a common goal gives you something to work toward in your D/s relationship
- Kink goals, life goals, and relationship goals
Links from the episode:
Shop BDSMContracts.org — use code LovingBDSM and save 20 percent (affiliate link)
Woodshed Holiday Event info (on Fetlife)
Coffee Scoops (mentioned in the bonus section)
Our new mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!