Crossing Boundaries and Ignoring Consent When Pursuing a Partner
I struggled with what to title this week’s episode. Primarily because I mostly want to say, “UGH, don’t do THESE things! EVER!” But that’s not very descriptive is it? This week’s episode was inspired by a conversation we had with a single friend who’s constantly pursued by people looking for a partner — long-term or a hook-up. They detailed not illegal things but still gross, harmful, and just plain BAD behavior. And so we went on a rant about it and wanted to plant a flag, draw a line in the sand, and say, “This is not okay.”
In this episode:
- This week’s episode is sponsored by The Cage! Get two weeks premium membership for FREE (code below).
- John Brownstone is having a sale on his vanilla site through October 16!
- Turning a pleasant conversation into an “invitation” to send nonconsensual nudes
- Getting into the other person’s physical space.
- Sharing kinky or sexual details they didn’t ask to hear about
- Not being that way with everyone and creating doubt when someone steps forward
- Consent isn’t that difficult — just ask before you do something AND listen when someone tells you to stop or doesn’t respond. Not responding isn’t automatically an invitation to keep doing it.
Links from the episode:
Sponsored by The Cage — use code Loving BDSM to get two weeks free premium membership when you register!)
Shop the Wood Dom — use code FALL19 to save 20 percent thru October 16, 2019
Our new mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!