Having Your Needs Met in Your D/s Relationship
Everyone has needs and everyone in a relationship has needs. Only you can decide which of those needs is most important, but in D/s if anyone tries to convince you your needs are unimportant, they’re wrong. We’ve said it many times before, but we want to make it completely and perfectly clear that both people in a D/s power exchange should get some, most, or all of their needs met.
In this episode:
- Enter to win our 4th anniversary kinky fuckery giveaway!
- We’re running a separate contest on Patreon to see if we can get to 100 kinky patrons!
- Your D/s relationship should meet your needs — Dom or sub
- One person can’t meet every need you have.
- If none of your needs are being met, is this the right relationship for you?
- Submissives have needs, too. You don’t JUST exist to serve your partner.
Links from the episode:
Enter the Kinky Fuckery Giveaway (open August 2019 only)
When Your Needs Aren’t Being Met (podcast)
When Your Kinky Wants and Needs Change (podcast)
Having an Attitude of Gratitude (podcast)
Our new mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!
Watch on YouTube: