Dealing With Your Fears in D/s Relationships
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:19:47 — 51.9MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
When you’re new to D/s or just new to a D/s relationship, it’s common to have fears and concerns. Especially if you’ve had bad experiences or heartbreak in the past. We’re not telling you not to feel what you feel — but we do think it’s important to realize how normal they are, and to learn how to talk about them.
In this episode:
- We’re back on Spotify, y’all!
- Not talking about fears that stem from abuse or manipulation.
- Anxieties, perfectionism, and other fears
- Talking to your partner about it
- Listening to your partner’s fears
- Navigating your fears together
Links from the show:
5 Fears You May Feel in a New D/s Relationship (blog post)
Our new mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!