What 24/7 D/s Means to Us
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:04:41 — 43.3MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
We talk about being 24/7 D/s in nearly every episode we record, because it’s who we are. But we’ve never really talked about what it means to us. It’s pretty simple, but it’s also entirely personal. At best, we hope we can help people see it as something that doesn’t require a lot of micromanagement — unless that’s what you want it to be. Before that conversation began, we also talked about the NSFW Tumblr ban, too — and there was ranting, but not from who you would expect.
In this episode:
- A massive thanks to everyone who said hi and talked with us at the event in Orlando on December 1
- Our thoughts on the Tumblr ban
- What we thought 24/7 D/s was before we experienced it
- What 24/7 D/s is actually like for us
- We’re not in our “role” all the time.
- It’s more about how we feel about each other and how we see the other.
- Most importantly, 24/7 D/s isn’t kinky fuckery all the time.
- Basically it’s a spectrum, like everything else, and can be whatever you want it to be.
Links from the show:
4 Things About 24/7 D/s You Might Not Know (blog post)
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!