There’s No Such Thing as Perfect LB135
We’re back from vacation and glad to be back on the podcast! The time away is good, but we always miss this. This week, we’re talking about the lack of perfection in any relationship, D/s or otherwise. Most of us know this on a certain level. The problem is that the fantasy of our “perfect” D/s life can never live up to the reality. And the reality can be so much better once we stop worrying about perfection.
In this episode:
- Join us on Patreon for as little as $1 per month.
- Even the best relationships have their moments where things are far from perfect
- We have quirks that annoy each other.
- Everyone gets into arguments and disagreements.
- Basing what you want in a D/s relationship on what other people have sets you up for disappointment. Be careful with “#relationshipgoals” hopes for your own D/s.
- Kink slows down, so does sex, depending on what’s going on in your life.
- It’s easy to think the whole relationship is doomed because of a single mistake, problem, or imperfection.
- Expecting perfection out of yourself or your partner sets you up for major disappointment. Mistakes will happen. It’s up to you how you handle those mistakes. It’s not much different than putting your partner up on a pedestal.
- No relationship is perfect, but you can be perfect for each other.
Links from the show:
Disagreements in D/s Relationships (podcast episode)
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!