Complacency in D/s Relationships LB122
In episode 122, we let a rant from John Brownstone and a question from a listener inspire us. People get complacent when they get comfortable or when life gets in the way. It happens in D/s and vanilla relationships. The important thing isn’t that it’ll happen. It’s what you’ll do about it.
In this episode:
- Reminder: We’re on hiatus until March 30 (just two weeks).
- For Kinky Fuckery members, the March submissive meeting is Saturday, March 10 at 8pm EST.
- John Brownstone is leading this month’s Kinky Book Club discussion in the forum.
- Finally, a show idea from a John Brownstone rant!
- The listener question got us thinking about complacency – something that can and does happen in any relationship.
- The only real fix is communication. You’ve got to talk about it.
Links from the show:
They Were Both Subs by Julie Knispel (blog post)
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!