Making Each Other Better in Your D/s Relationship LB120
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:18:46 — 53.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
For a second week in a row, Twitter inspired our topic. Several kinksters tweeted about building a submissive up in a D/s relationship and “leaving them better than you found them.” That made us think about how in a D/s relationship both partners can make each other better, too. And an episode was born.
In this episode:
- We’re (accidentally) building a podcasting network: Loving BDSM, The Smutlancer Podcast, and coming in March, the Masturbation Monday podcast.
- The show will be on a hiatus while we travel to London (March 16 and March 23).
- We’re looking for a kink-friendly professional virtual assistant.
- This week’s topic comes to you from Twitter and people we really admire. Lots of tweets this week from Doms talking about doing things they want and like, but also that their subs want and like, and things that help submissives be the person they want to be.
- The point of any good relationship, D/s or otherwise, is to help each other be the best you can be.
- While the focus is on building up submissives, Doms shouldn’t be forgotten.
Links from the show:
How to Build Each Other Up in a D/s Relationship
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!