Coasting in Your D/s Relationship LB097
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:31:55 — 63.4MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
In episode 97, we bare our souls a bit to share how we started coasting along in our D/s relationship only to find we’d coasted in separate directions. We caught it in time, but not everyone does. Hopefully, our struggles with not paying enough attention will help someone else help your own D/s relationship.
In this episode:
- We’re on YouTube and Fetlife now! Expect short video content soon.
- With help from Godemiche, our current giveaway bumped up from $25 in Loving BDSM merchandise to $50 for the winner. Plus, they’re sponsoring our 100th episode giveaway!
- If you’ve heard of Godemiche and it hasn’t been good, we briefly discuss their recent controversies so that everyone is informed and can make a decision that’s right for you.
- Enter our current giveaway!
- We coasted through our relationship for several weeks and drifted apart on a D/s level.
- Both of us had things on our mind but neither talked about it.
- We were both dissatisfied with what we were doing and not doing – and neither of us talked about it.
- Nothing major happened, we just let things ride because it seemed easier or because we were worried about stressing the other one out.
- The fix has been being more mindful of how we behave plus long conversations, plans for changes, and time to implement them.
Links from the show:
How to Start Communicating Again and Reset Your D/s Relationship
How to Help Reconnect in Your D/s Relationship (Episode 28)
When Vanilla Life Interferes With Your D/s Relationship (Episode 38)
Feeling More Vanilla Than D/s (Episode 66)
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!