Roles In Your Relationship But Outside of D/s LB081
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (127.5MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
In episode 81, things are changing for both of us which means we have to re-evaluate how tasks get done around home and work. This week, we talk about the different roles we have as people and how that may or may not affect our kink.
In this episode:
- The reason for this episode – will be told in two parts. This week, we’re talking about how things are changing. Next week, we’ll talk about why they’re changing.
- Some submissives fall into stereotypical roles of service in their relationship. I cook, clean, take care of the house, run the errands, and manage our home life.
- Not for much longer.
- Dominants (of any gender) can take on some of these roles, too, and it doesn’t make them less Dominant.
- Our shift in roles kind of messes with my head.
- We’re not sure what it will all look like.
- One thought that comes to mind is, “Will I still feel submissive?”
- The other, “What will I do to feel submissive instead?”
Links from the Show:
Postcard shout-outs: Tora Princess (blog); @altfactabiglie (Twitter); @gottastandup (Twitter); @darlingnikki678 (IG)
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!