We All Have Multiple Layers LB074
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 39:35 — 36.2MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Kayla Lords is by herself in episode 74. This week’s topic is a bit personal and multi-layered – which is kind of the point.
In this episode:
- I’ve got a new book out! Sir and Babygirl: Forever Bound is the last in the series. Haven’t read the first book yet? No worries, that one is free.
- John Brownstone had a bad cold and although that seems better, he now has a bad cough. Not great for talking into a microphone.
- A lot has been going on while he’s been sick – some mundane, some larger than life.
- A few times, I didn’t react in what I would consider a “submissive” way.
- And at least once, I reframed the way I felt about something to feel more submissive.
- The point of this episode is that we’re all multilayered people and we won’t always react to things the way we think we should as kinksters.
- And that’s normal.
Links from the show:
New Book: Sir and Babygirl: Forever Bound
Free Book: The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl
Feeling More Vanilla than D/s (podcast)
How to Handle Multiple Roles as a Submissive (podcast)
When Vanilla Life Interferes With Your D/s Relationship (podcast)
Ogres Have Layers
Postcard Shoutout: Elliott (awesome sex blogger) and R-kie22 (Fetlife)
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!