Sex and Kink in a D/s Relationship LB010
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:00 — 53.8MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
John Brownstone and Kayla Lords are together again. This week the topic is sex and kinky fuckery in a D/s relationship. The episode is a question and answer format with plenty of talk about cocks, nipples, being sexually available, and plenty of what you might expect a kinky couple to say about their sex life. There’s plenty you might not expect either.
From this episode:
- His favorite part of sex as a Dominant – the creativity
- Her favorite part of sex as a submissive – the power and control she gives him
- Going from not wanting sex at all to fucking like rabbits. Kayla wants to know – how does a Dominant go from 0 to 60?
- Kayla might always be sexually available to her Dominant, but she’s not turned on 100 percent of the time, either.
- Being sexually available in a D/s relationship requires trust and communication. John Brownstone points out that it requires a sense of responsibility as a Dominant. “You don’t want to break your toys.”
- Tumblr porn can help share what you like and what turns you on.
- A kinky scene in the club probably won’t end in sex, but it may be a very sexual experience. For Kayla, it’s almost always an erotic moment. Except for this one time…
- John Brownstone doesn’t get turned on just because he’s in his Dom mode. The Dom Voice doesn’t equal an automatic hard-on. What he feels in that moment is all mental, but still a little erotic.
- Everyone has different turn-ons, kinks, or fetishes. John Brownstone is turned on by boots – one of his fetishes. Kayla is turned on by spankings, hair-pulling, face-smacking, and above all, power.
- General hilarity ensues throughout this episode. The mention of cock, twitching cock, and cocky is so rampant, it could make a good drinking game.
In the editing process, John Brownstone added a very special surprise near the end. October 30 (the day this episode was released) is Kayla’s birthday!
Listen on YouTube
Links mentioned in the episode:
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!