3 Lessons We’ve Learned Playing at BDSM Dungeons

1. Billy says:

That scene was incredible! It was intense watching you squirm when Jon broke out the cane, and seeing the interaction between the two of you that showed exactly how much both of you were enjoying yourselves.

Room for aftercare was definitely a problem that night.

2. Chrisy Kay says:

I hope to someday be able to find someone to attend these events and trust to play with. Going alone seems daunting to me but going with a partner that is trusted seems very exciting.

Going alone can definitely be intimidating, but if you make friends with other kinksters in your local community (like through munches or workshops), you can always go in a group like that, too. And if you ever get a chance to tour a local dungeon during non-party hours, that can also take some of the intimidation out of it. But I’m not gonna lie — it’s a lot more fun and exciting to go with JB.

3. Paul Amey says:

This was a great read, (only just signed up to the newsletter etc), look forward to reaing more etc. I have had a very strong interest in all BDSM aspects , Am on the Fetlife site that caters for almost every aspect, so if anyone else is, let me know & perhaps we can ‘ friend each other on here). Best wishes to everyone for Christmas & a kinky 2020. Paul

4. Paul says:

Really enjoyed this, as only just signed up, so thank you. I’ve been a avid fan of all aspects of BDSM for a long time, and on the Fetlife site, so if anyone else is& would like to be a ‘friend’ on there feel free to drop me a message & I will send a friend invite. And in the meantime a happy Christmas & I hope a kinky 2020. Paul

5. Lizzie says:

Thank you for heads up. I’m so excited to go out with Master to an event

I’m a voyeur so sitting back and watching is something I can definitely do. That said, I would love to play at an event again…maybe one day.