Easy Bedroom Bondage and ElectroPlay [The Stockroom Review]
Disclosure: We received these products from The Stockroom in exchange for an honest review. We are also affiliates, so if you click a link and make a purchase, we make a small commission. When you do, you help support our work and our coffee addiction.
If you’ve been around for more than a minute, you know we enjoy bondage as a kink. I (Kayla) really just want to be immobilized and don’t care whether it’s rope, bondage tape, or something else. John Brownstone loooooves rope bondage. At the same time, we both enjoy easy, hassle-free, and quick ways to enjoy bondage.
You may remember that we’ve tried electroplay in the past (both with a medical TENS unit and products from ElectraStim). We really, really enjoy it.
So when The Stockroom offered to send us both bondage gear and a Neon Wand, we were in. (Watch the video below or scroll down for the details.)
What we received:
The Stockroom sent us a box full of goodies, specifically:
Yep, that’s right, we got a bed restraint system, wrist and ankle cuffs (in PURPLE), and a Neon Wand (basically, a violet wand). O…M…GEEEEEEEE!
What you need to know:
- The restraint system is an under-the-bed system with adjustable straps. It fits our queen-sized bed perfectly and will likely be great for a king size bed. We recommend checking the dimensions if you have a California king.
- We love the restraints because the hooks are sturdy, while the straps allow for some movement and give, but they’re strong enough to pull against when things start to get really kinky.
- The wrist and ankle cuffs are a gorgeous purple color and made of real leather. If you don’t like leather or want a different color, The Stockroom has a massive selection so you should be able to find an alternative.
- The wrist cuffs didn’t bend easily, but that should work itself out over time. My wrists are eight inches around and the cuffs fit with plenty of room. If you have very large wrists, consider using the ankle cuffs instead because they’re larger — and they’re the same price as the wrist cuffs.
- The Neon Wand is an electrostimulation toy. It’s a stinging kind of pain that feels more like a zap or jolt. But you can control the intensity level with the power dial.
- This kit comes with four attachments so you can try different sensations and stimulation.
- The wand plugs into the wall so you need to be near a power outlet, but the cord is a few feet long so you have a little room to move.
- Because the wand stings (instead of the deep rumbles of a TENS unit), I need additional stimulation (like a vibrator or a spanking) to play for more than a few minutes at a time.
- In my experience, the sting was less intense on my back and shoulders and more intense on my butt. No, I don’t know why.
- The shipment was discreet and arrived very quickly. We also received the 2019 Stockroom catalog with pictures and descriptions of amazing bondage and BDSM gear (including dungeon furniture!).
If you’re interested in any of these items or anything else from The Stockroom, use code LovingBDSM and save 15 percent off your purchase. Exclusions apply: sale items, sex machines, and BDSM furniture.
Use code LovingBDSM to save!!