Disappointment in D/s Relationships
We’re baaaaa-aaaaaack! And so happy to be recording again! This week, we talked about dealing with disappointing your partner in a D/s relationship — from a submissive AND a Dominant perspective.
In this episode:
- The giveaway is over and the winner has been notified!
- Shop our special discount with Hot Octopuss AND enter to win THEIR giveaway!
- Submissives are often afraid to disappoint their Dominant — leading to poor choices OR saying yes when they mean no
- Dominants can be afraid to disappoint their submissives — leading to not following through or doing the things they agreed to do as the leader
- Sometimes being disappointed is a good thing — kinky fuckery, opportunity for growth, to learn patience
Links from the episode:
Shop Hot Octopuss (affiliate link) — use code KL15 to save 15 percent thru September 20, 2019
Learn about the Hot Octopuss Giveaway (September 2019 only)
Going Slow and Having Patience in D/s Relationships (podcast episode)
Our new mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!