The Power of Laughter and Humor in D/s Relationships
Listen to one podcast episode (or watch a video), and you know that John Brownstone and I laugh a LOT. Part of it has to do with being happy, but part of it is a mindset about the place humor has in our life and our D/s relationship.
In this episode:
- Anniversary giveaway open — runs through the end of August
- We laugh a lot around here — if you can’t tell.
- Many people think of BDSM and D/s as a Very Serious Thing. And it is and can be — especially in terms of safety and consent.
- But finding a reason to laugh — at times — can be good for you and the relationship.
- Laughter and humor diffuses tension.
- It helps you keep perspective on what’s important.
- Having a sense of humor doesn’t mean that you don’t get upset or feel stressed, but it can help you move forward through a problem, too.
- Timing is everything. An ill-timed joke or not taking a problem seriously can cause problems between you and your partner.
Links from the episode:
Enter the Kinky Fuckery Giveaway (open August 2019 only)
Our new mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!