Listener Questions: 24/7 D/s, Being a Good Dom, and More!
This week, we did something a little different. We’ve been overwhelmed (in a good way) with a lot of listener questions, and there just isn’t enough time in the day to answer everyone. So we took a few of the broader questions and used them for this episode. Anonymity was maintained for everyone. We will continue to do episodes like this every so often, and while we may not respond to every email, we do encourage your questions.
In this episode:
- Podcast Award nominations
- How to get into 24/7 D/s
- Dom wants submissive to say what they want — to ask for it and verbalize it. Submissive feels silly and it’s a new thing. How to get over feeling weird or silly for asking.
- How can I be a great Dom to my sub?
- What are the general rules for Doms and subs and meeting others in the BDSM community?
- Best way to promote this lifestyle in conservative areas?
Links from the episode:
Why Dominants Need to Be Consistent (podcast)
Our new mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!