When Your D/s is Out of Sync
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:22:53 — 53.9MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Earlier this week, we were out of sync — we weren’t in tune with each other in terms of kink. John Brownstone went too hard, too fast, and I didn’t speak up when I should have to say I needed something else. It made for a temporary mess. If it happens to us, it happens to everyone else (eventually). So we’re talking about that out of sync feeling — whether it’s from a lack of communication, added stress, or anything else!
In this episode:
- This week’s episode is sponsored by The Cage — a BDSM community made for kinky people by kinky people.
- A dominant exerts control but the submissive doesn’t respond like usual.
- A submissive desperately wants to give up control, but the dominant isn’t able to take control.
- It happens in kinky fuckery, too.
- Be patient — look at what’s going on in life
- Enjoy the things where you ARE in sync
Links from the episode:
The Cage — use code Loving BDSM for two weeks of Premium level free!
Our new mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Message or friend us on Fetlife
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!