The Basics of Tail Butt Plugs

1. Cara Thereon says:

The site I got my tail does real fur and you can change the plug size. I love my tail so much and find it’s fun to have one in. Check out crystal delights! https://crystaldelights.com/crystal-minx-tails-14-category

I have long coveted one of the rainbow tails but I really can’t justify the cost of another tail right now

Mine is also a crystal delights tail, I love it sooooo much!

4. Melissa says:

Got to love the feeling of the fur tickling and teasing the back of my thighs

5. Kimberly says:

I actually got mine from Amazon. Tail isn’t long enough for my liking, but that’s personal preference. This is the first one I’ve ever owned, and it’s a steel plug. It was fairly cheap, so I don’t expect it to last too long, but I love it ^^. I’m wearing it almost all the time since I got it Saturday!

6. MamaCori says:

Loved my fox tail! But that could be because I absolutely LOVE anal play. I’m a natural redhead and ran across a red fox tail that almost completely matched my hair. Unfortunately my tail detached from the plug so I’m going to have to invest in another one soon.

7. Ana Widgren says:

I want to wear my tail in public. Any idea how best to do so? Skirt and let dangle or pants with a hole?

8. Zander says:

I have a fox tail plug, I both love it going in, and also swishing on my thighs when walking around the house naked, but I also have kept it in when I go shopping and uptown too, I have my jeans on over it and did meet a female friend while shopping and when she rubbed me she felt it and asked what it was, after I said she told me to take her back home and to undress and show her, obviously I obeyed her command, she loved to see it too. Thinking of another, but not sure if i should get another long tail or a fluffy rabbit type tail.